ed Czech Tomas Berdych, eighth-seeded Canadian Milos Rao

#1 von sakura698 , 18.10.2019 05:28

LONDON -- Queens Park Rangers secured an immediate return to the Premier League -- and a promotion windfall of at least 80 million pounds ($135 million) -- by beating Derby 1-0 in the League Championship playoff final on Saturday thanks to a last-minute goal by Bobby Zamora. Johnny Davis Jersey . QPR played the final 31 minutes with 10 men following Gary ONeils straight red card for a cynical last-man foul but in a rare foray forward, Harry Redknapps team grabbed the winner when Zamora pounced on a poor defensive clearance and sidefooted home a finish. It was QPRs only shot on target in the entire match at Wembley Stadium -- and Zamoras second winning goal in a playoff final, replicating his exploits for West Ham against Preston in 2005. "I would be a liar if I said I thought I would see us scoring," Redknapp said. "They had 11 men, were probing us and we were hanging on. "That was a one-off, where you stand on the touchline, hang on for grim death and get a goal like that." The match is the most lucrative in world football due to the money clubs earn from being in the Premier League because of the divisions huge domestic and global broadcasting deals. QPR, which is promoted along with Leicester and Burnley, had finished fourth in the regular season -- a place below Derby -- in its first year back in the second tier. It proved to be another bad day at Wembley for Derby manager Steve McClaren, whose last match as a coach at the national stadium was with England in the teams 3-2 loss to Croatia in November 2007. That ensured England missed out on qualification for the 2008 European Championships and he was fired the next day. "It was the cruellest game ever," McClaren said. "Ive lost some games in my career but that is the cruellest. We didnt deserve that, but you dont often get what you deserve." Derby was looking to get back in the Premier League after a six-year absence and piled on the pressure in the final half-hour after ONeil departed for clipping the heels of Johnny Russell as the midfielder ran through on goal. QPR defended stoically, with centre back Richard Dunne in commanding form and former England goalkeeper Rob Green saving a slew of shots, and the match appeared to be heading for extra time. However, the late twist came when Derby defender Richard Keogh miscued a clearance from Junior Hoiletts cross and Zamora applied a fine left-footed finish. Keogh was in tears after the final whistle. QPR is owned by Tony Fernandes, a Malaysian entrepreneur who is the chief executive of AirAsia and the team principal of Caterham in Formula One. He has invested heavily in the London team since becoming its majority shareholder in 2011, with QPR posting debts of 65.4 million pounds for the financial year in March. Peter Fairbanks Rays Jersey . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow. Wholesale Rays Jerseys . Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/606i-diego-castillo-jersey-rays.html .Voegele will next play Anna Schmiedlova of Slovakia, who saved 10 of 16 break points to defeat Annika Beck of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-4.Also, Marina Erakovic of New Zealand defeated eighth-seeded Caroline Garcia of France 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.Paris, France - Roger Federer was among the winners Sunday in the first round of the French Open. The fourth-seeded Swiss didnt face a break point in a 6-2, 6-4, 6-2 triumph over Slovakian Lukas Lacko on Court Chatrier. Federer won 39 of 44 points on first serve, swatted seven aces and held a lopsided edge in winners (40-13). The 2009 French Open champ was pleased to get off to a good start. "Theres always that little bit of feeling that if you dont feel well, if the opponent plays great and whatever happens, you could lose early. I was happy getting early signs out of the match that I was actually playing well and I was going to get my chances," said Federer, who is seeking a record-extending 18th Grand Slam title. Lacko, who was broken five times, has lost in the opening round 14 times in 20 major appearances. Sixth-seeded Czech Tomas Berdych, eighth-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic, 10th- seeded American John Isner and 13th-seeded Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga aalso advanced. Matt Duffy Rays Jersey. Berdych, a semifinalist at this clay-court Grand Slam in 2010, beat Canadian qualifier Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-4, 6-4, Raonic topped Australian wild card Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6 (7-1), 6-3, Isner grinded out a 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (7-4), 7-5 win over French wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Tsonga battled past countryman Edouard Roger-Vasselin 7-6 (7-4), 7-5, 6-2. Other seeded winners included No. 15 Mikhail Youzhny of Russia, No. 20 Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine, No. 22 Jerzy Janowicz of Poland and No. 31 Dmitry Tursunov of Russia. Youzhny rallied from two sets down to beat Spains Pablo Carreno Busta 3-6, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-0. American Sam Querrey, Frenchman Jeremy Chardy, Finn Jarkko Nieminen, Czech Radek Stepanek, Kazakhstans Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Argentine Diego Sebastian Schwartzman also were victorious on Day 1. Rafael Nadal beat David Ferrer in last years final to capture a fourth straight and record eighth French Open title. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698

apped the scoring. NOTES: Rays OF David DeJesus continues to
nzo Cain followed with a double, and Moustakas belted his eighth homer of the s

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz