Sky Sports Black Friday sale

#1 von jin shuiqian , 04.11.2019 03:33

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Novak Djokovic opened the defence of his Dubai Championships title with a straight sets victory over Denis Istomin, while second-seeded Juan Martin del Potro had to retire from his first-round match on Tuesday. Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. "I needed to work for my games. "Having not played for more than four, five weeks, an official match, obviously it takes its toll on the court." Djokovic saved all four break points he faced on serve and broke Istomin three times -- in the third and ninth games of the first set and in the second game of the second set. Del Potro was not so fortunate, being forced to retire against Somdev Devvarman of India after losing the first-set tiebreaker 7-6 (3). Since winning the Sydney title last month, Del Potro has been struggling with a left wrist injury that has conjured up memories of similar pain he experienced in his right wrist four years ago. In 2010, the year after he won the U.S. Open, he played only three tournaments before and after surgery on his right wrist. Del Potro was fighting back tears in Dubai when he came to talk to the media after his retirement. "I dont feel really well," he said. "My wrist is hurting a lot and everybody knows what happened to me four years ago with my other wrist. "It was really tough to play today. I tried everything. I cannot be the player I would like to be." Having felt the pain in his left wrist during the Australian Open, Del Potro went at the end of January to consult with Dr. Richard Berger, who performed his right wrist surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. The doctor recommended a course of physical therapy. Asked if he would have kept playing if he won the first set, Del Potro said: "I dont think so, no. It was hurting too much." Devvarman, a wild card who won a challenger in New Delhi last week, hit a service winner on his third set point in the tiebreaker. That proved to be the final point of the match. "Its unfortunate, especially for a guy like him," Devvarman said. "I realized he wasnt comfortable hitting backhands and I tried to make him hit as many as I could, and he wasnt really hitting over it so I knew he wasnt happy." Third-seeded Tomas Berdych extended his winning streak to eight matches with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Romanian qualifier Marius Copil. Berdych, who reached the final in Dubai last year, won the Rotterdam title two weeks ago. Fifth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France secured a 6-2, 6-4 win over Victor Hanescu of Romania. Wholesale Basketball Shoes Shop .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Cheap Nike Paul George Basketball Shoes China .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. http://www.cheapbasketballshoesstore.net...all-shoes-china. PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 for the Heat, idle since a 90-84 loss Tuesday at Indiana. Cheap Basketball Shoes China .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win.Cristiano Ronaldo should be Real Madrids centre forward after his Madrid derby performance, says Terry Gibson. The Portugal international netted a hat-trick on Saturday as Los Blancos took all three points against their local rivals Atletico on the final occasion the fixture will take place at the Vicente Calderon Stadium. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Normally deployed on the left wing, Sky Sports Spanish football expert Gibson believes he can flourish in a new position and believes the weekends clash was his best of the campaign. This was clearly Real Madrids best game of the season and, by a mile, Ronaldos best game of the season. And his best game for a while in a Real Madrid shirt in a big game, he told the La Liga Weekly podcast. Highlights of the Madrid derby between Atletico and Real The fact Zinedine Zidane played him in the centre forward position makes Real Madrid look better and I think thats Ronaldos position now.ddddddddddddt gives a better framework to the rest of the team. Ronaldo can just do his own thing as the centre forward instead of being on the left and being required to do some tracking back.I think the left side of Real Madrid defensively is a weakness because Ronaldo at times isnt there and because Marcelo at times isnt there. La Liga Weekly podcast Jon Driscoll is joined by Terry Gibson to look back on the biggest talking points from La Liga. Playing as he does, he kept it nice and simple around the halfway line, his runs need to be sharper and shorter which he showed at the weekend.Hes great in the air, the header that almost crossed the line was fantastic. His movement, he can hold the ball up and hes got everything to be a centre forward.He gets onto the end of things in the box and there isnt a better finisher in the game. I think now at this time in his career, he should be the centre forward for Real Madrid. I think weve been saying that for a while now.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Ronaldo hat-trick downs Atleti LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Podcast Zidane hails Ronaldo after derby Atletico v Real combined XI ' ' '

jin shuiqian  
jin shuiqian

December 25 Lakers at Bulls
lead in the third as Campbell

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz