We decided to have two this y

#1 von jin shuiqian , 27.07.2019 03:35

HOUSTON -- Not everything was bigger in Texas on a hot and humid weekend in which a pair of small IndyCar teams claimed the commemorative cowboy boots from the Grand Prix of Houston. Dick Butkus Bears Jersey . Sam Schmidts drivers went 1-2 on Sunday for the first time in team history as Simon Pagenaud grabbed the win and led rookie teammate Mikhail Aleshin to the checkered flag. Pagenaud used the win, his second of the season, to climb back into the championship race. He came to Houston trailing Will Power by 91 points, and cut it to 59 after the two races. "Its fantastic for the race team and the entire organization," said Pagenaud, who admitted after the race to feeling "a little faint" from temperatures that soared into the 90s. "The whole team has elevated to top team level." Aleshin, the first Russian to compete in IndyCar, was a career-best second for his first podium and said a tire problem nearly prevented him from making it to the finish. "Its definitely an amazing day for the team," he said. "We are one of the fastest cars on the track and I think we did an amazing job today. The whole team did an amazing job." Third went to rookie Jack Hawksworth, his first career podium. It capped a breakthrough weekend for the British driver, who finished a career-best sixth Saturday. "Its been rough this year, weve been fast sometimes and just not quite made it happen," said Hawksworth. "Weve not quite put it together and today we did." A day earlier, Dale Coyne Racing scored its first win of the year with rookie Carlos Huertas. The rookie led a Colombian sweep of the rain-soaked podium alongside countrymen Juan Pablo Montoya and rookie Carlos Munoz. It was a race Pagenaud thought he should have won. He spent the previous week training in California for the heat and humidity, and won the pole for the first race of the doubleheader. His race was ruined, though, first by a spin and then when he was collected in Scott Dixons crash. He finished 16th in the first race. "I was so disappointed Saturday because we had such a fast car this weekend," he said. Power, the points leader, rallied from another poor qualifying effort to put himself in position for a third-place finish. But he failed to make it to the finish line when a part broke on his car two laps from the finish. Pagenaud, Aleshin and Power had peeled away from the pack, leaving Hawksworth behind for a spirited battle to hold on for fourth-place. Then Power went off course and fell to 11th. Still, he entered the weekend with a 39 point lead in the standings and that was unchanged. Hoping to close ground on Power this weekend was Team Penske teammate Helio Castroneves, who was ninth Saturday but started from the pole on Sunday looking for a win. Instead, he was chasing Pagenaud from second for the lead early in the race when he drove into Sebastien Bourdais. Castroneves had been setting up his pass of Pagenaud and apparently didnt see Bourdais when he suddenly tried to cut into the same lane as Bourdais. Castroneves wound up 21st. "I was attacking and trying to pass Pagenaud, and I had no idea (Bourdais) was there," Castroneves said. "When I am attacking, I cant have my eyes on the back. Its absolutely ridiculous why the guy had to put the car over there. Its the rules of traffic, when a guy hits a guy in the back, its his fault. I am upset, yes, because we had a great car and its just a shame to have drivers like that who do not use common sense." The contact broke Bourdais front wing while he was running third, caused him to fall through the field, but he rallied to finish fifth, behind Charlie Kimball, despite the damage. It marked consecutive top-five finishes for the first time this season for Bourdais. "He changed lanes and we made pretty heavy contact," Bourdais said of Castroneves move. "That busted my front wing pretty good. After that it was a tough fight. I had to be really creative to compensate for the balance of the car." Huertas, winner Saturday, and Munoz, who finished third on Saturday, both failed to finish on Sunday and were the first two cars out. It was a topsy-turvy weekend like that in which Munoz was the only driver from the big three teams -- Andretti Autosport, Chip Ganassi Racing and Team Penske -- to earn a podium. Brian Urlacher Youth Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. David Montgomery Youth Jersey .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Riley_Ridley_Bears_Jersey/ . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs.TORONTO - As soccer star Christine Sinclair was announced as an inductee to Canadas Walk of Fame on Tuesday, she marvelled that her gutsy performance at the 2012 London Olympics is still being talked about. "For it to still be relevant is still shocking to me," she said. Sinclair joins legendary cancer activist Terry Fox, music producer Bob Ezrin, actor Victor Garber, pianist Oscar Peterson, actor Alan Thicke and human-rights advocates Craig and Marc Kielburger as the latest honorees to join the Walk of Fame. Sinclair — who led Canada to a bronze medal at last summers Olympics — said the Walk of Fame recognition is a reflection of what she and her teammates achieved in London. "It helped put womens soccer on the map," Sinclair, 30, said of Canadas performance. "And for mothers to come up to us after the Olympics and tell us, my daughter wants to play soccer because she thinks she can win a medal at the Olympics — thats incredible." Sinclair, along with the Kielburger brothers, are younger than most Walk of Fame inductees. But she doesnt want it to be a lifetime achievement award. "Ive got a long way to go still," Sinclair said, laughing. Craig Kielburger said his induction only fuels his own advocacy work, founding Free the Children and Me to We. "So much of our work is trying to get young people to follow their passions," said Kielburger, 30. "To be celebrated at a young age for the work that we do, I hope that it sends a symbol to other people not to wait." For 15 years, Canadas Walk of Fame has celebrated Canadians who have excelled in music, sport, film, television, as well as the literary, visual, performing arts, science and innovation, for at least a decade. But while Kielburger doesnt quite fit into that range, it is a reflection of a national identity. "Part of what I think makes us Canadian is our compassion," said Kielburger. "Celebrating that at the highest level is a wonderful ideal, because it shows young Canadians that that is quinteessentially Canadian. Dick Butkus Youth Jersey. " Dan McGrath, chair of Canadas Walk of Fames board of directors, takes great pleasure in the range of people the Walk recognizes. "Weve got a great balance of Canadians from many disciplines. We dont just focus on just music, or just the arts, and its really people who have made a difference in Canada," he said. Typically, the Canadian Walk of Fame honours one posthumous inductee with the Cineplex Legends award, but this year two are being welcomed: Fox and Peterson. "We decided to have two this year because we wanted to have a special recognition of Terry Fox as part of our 15-year anniversary," said McGrath. "Terry is just an incredible, incredible individual who inspired the entire country." With the introduction of smartphone voting, McGrath said participation for this years slate spiked, with nearly 30,000 Canadians from 130 countries submitting a nomination. Pop star Carly Rae Jepsen of Mission, B.C., was announced as the fourth winner of the Allan Slaight Award, which recognizes young and inspirational Canadians. Past recipients include the rapper Drake and jazz-pop singer Nikki Yanofsky. Jepsen will be performing at the award ceremony on Sept. 21 at the Elgin Theatre. This year also marked the first year the Walk of Fame has awarded the $25,000 RBC Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Prize, which gives up-and-coming musicians an opportunity to learn from established Canadian talent. Last week, Taylor Kurta, a 20-year-old self-taught guitarist and singer from Thornhill, Ont., won the cash prize and the chance to be mentored by Gord Sinclair of the Tragically Hip. The names of this years Walk of Fame inductees will be engraved on stars and displayed with those bearing the names of previous winners along King Street West and Simcoe Street in Toronto. Past inductees include rocker Bryan Adams, TV host Alex Trebek, comedian Phil Hartman and hockey great Bobby Orr. The induction ceremony will be broadcast nationally on Global Television and Slice this fall. ' ' '

jin shuiqian  
jin shuiqian

I cant say much
from Sejad Salihovics cross at the e

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz