TJ Brodie tried to slap the puck

#1 von jin shuiqian , 12.08.2019 03:28

ARLINGTON, Texas - If Tony Romo really is becoming the second option in the Dallas offence, hes perfectly happy handing the leading role to DeMarco Murray. Jasper Cillessen Jersey .I love that kid, Romo said after the two paired up to produce all four touchdowns in the Cowboys sixth straight victory, 31-21 over the New York Giants on Sunday. He really exemplifies everything you want in a player. Hes hard-working. Hes humble. Hes a team-first guy. Hes talented. Hes explosive.And now Murray is the first running back in NFL history to start a season with seven straight 100-yard games, breaking Hall of Famer Jim Browns 56-year-old record. Murray ran for 128 yards and a late touchdown that came after a replay reversal, which denied Romo his fourth touchdown pass.I think we did it as a group, said Murray, the NFL rushing leader with 913 yards. Its hard for me to accept this individually.Romo settled for three scoring tosses, and the Cowboys (6-1) kept rolling after beating Super Bowl champion Seattle on the road last week. Its their best start since winning six of their first seven on the way to a 13-3 finish in 2007, when they were the top seed in the NFC before losing to New York in their first playoff game.I think our record is above what we could have expected, but we have it and its a credit to a team thats building in their confidence, owner Jerry Jones said. That wasnt the same team that went to Seattle, that came home from Seattle, and I know this team, the Giants, had a lot to say, a lot to prove today.Eli Manning had three touchdown passes for the Giants (3-4), who have lost road games to the NFC Easts top two teams in consecutive weeks. New York now has two-game skids on either side of a three-game winning streak.Weve lost a couple important games in a row, but we have a lot of games to play, coach Tom Coughlin said. Were going to have to do something about it. Our consistency has to be there.Second-year Dallas tight end Gavin Escobar had his first two-touchdown game, and Dez Bryant finished with a season-high 151 yards receiving. Romo was 17 of 23 for 279 yards with an interception.Bryant was the one who had the touchdown taken away when he stretched his left arm over the goal line as he was being tackled by Prince Amukamara. The call was overturned on review, and Murray scored on the next play for a 28-14 fourth-quarter lead.Murray didnt return in the first half after falling down in the open field on his longest run before halftime, a 21-yard sprint around right end. He spent a few minutes with trainers on the sideline but didnt leave the field.The fourth-year back from Oklahoma returned in the second half and broke Browns record on a 1-yard plunge early in the fourth quarter after a 15-yard carry put him on the verge of setting the mark. His 28 carries marked the second time this season there were more Murray runs than Romo passes.After the Giants pulled within seven on Odell Beckham Jr.s second touchdown catch, Murray had seven carries on a time-killing drive to Dan Baileys 49-yard field goal for a two-score lead with 1:05 to go.Youve heard me say this thousands of times, coach Jason Garrett said. Bell cow, whatever you want to call him. Were going to hand him the ball. And we believe in that. Hes certainly capable of handling that.New York tight end Larry Donnell had team highs of seven catches for 90 yards but fumbled twice. The first one set up Murrays touchdown and the second clinched the Dallas victory in the final minute.Beckham was starting in Victor Cruzs place in the Giants first game since their star receiver was taken off the field in tears when he tore the patellar tendon in his right knee in last weeks 27-0 loss at Philadelphia.Its definitely hard not having him out there, said Beckham, who had four catches for 34 yards. Just his presence. Its something where all the receivers just have to step up now and fill his shoes.The first score for Beckham was a 9-yard catch for a 7-all tie in the second quarter. The Giants went ahead less than 4 minutes later on Mannings 27-yard pass to Daniel Fells on the first play after Bryant fell on a deep route, giving Amukamara an easy interception that he returned 38 yards.NOTES: Manning was 21 of 33 for 248 yards. ... Giants DT Cullen Jenkins (strained calf) and LB Jon Beason (toe) were injured in the first half and didnt return. ... Browns streak of six straight 100-yard games to start 1958 ended when he had 83 yards on 21 carries in a loss to Detroit. ... Cowboys LB Justin Durant forced the clinching fumble by Donnell and recovered the first one.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Custom Barcelona Jerseys . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep. Rafinha Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.com/Authentic-Denis-Suarez-Barcelona-Jersey/ . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. LOS ANGELES -- Michael Cammalleri has done his best to keep his Calgary Flames teammates going in the right direction despite a youthful roster and a host of injuries. Saturday night, he was in the right spot at just the right time. Cammalleri scored his 10th goal of the season with 23 seconds remaining, and the Flames pulled out a 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings. Eight of Calgarys nine wins have been by one goal, including shootout victories over Winnipeg and Florida. "The wins havent been as frequent for us as we would have liked, for sure," said Cammalleri, the first Calgary player to reach double digits in goals. "We have a lot of respect for a good opponent across the hall, knowing that theyre comfortable knowing how to win those types of games. Were still learning how, so this feels good. It was a special weekend for us because we had our dads here with us." Cammalleri beat Ben Scrivens with a short backhander from the edge of the crease after getting the puck from Mikael Backlund. The veteran centre spent his first five NHL seasons with Los Angeles. "Cammalleri is a killer. Every game that he plays is like a home game for him," Kings coach Darryl Sutter said. Blair Jones had a short-handed goal during a 5-minute penalty kill in the second period for Calgary. Karri Ramo made five of his 21 saves during the Kings long power play, helping the Flames end the Kings club-record streak of 11 consecutive games in which they gained at least one point in the standings. Ramo was 4 1/2 minutes away from his first NHL shutout when Justin Williams tied it with his 200th regular-season goal. He played a carom off the right boards in the neutral zone after a clearing pass by defenceman Jake Muzzin, then carried the puck into the Flames zone and took a 40-foot wrist shot that glanced off defenceman Shane OBriens stick and over Ramos right shoulder. "Sometimes when a team ties it up late in the game like that and you counter with quick momentum, it almost catches them by surprise because they expect the momentum to come their way," Cammalleri said. "We tried to keep aggressive and stay after it and keep making plays, and Backs made a good play to find me in front of the net." Calgary defenceman Ladislav Smid received a boarding major aand automatic game misconduct at 14:26 of the second period for shoving Dwight King face-first into the glass deep in the Calgary zone as the Kings forward tried to beat Cammalleri to a loose puck. Jordi Alba Barcelona Jersey. King went to the bench with a cut near his right eye, and his teammates suddenly had their 5-minute power play. But it backfired on the Kings, as the Flames responded with their fifth short-handed goal of the season. "The funny thing is, when they got that five-minute major, we went to the bench and said: Hey, boys, were going to come out of this one-nothing." Cammalleri said. "You get that feeling sometimes, because sometimes a team gets a five-minute power play and gets a little lackadaisical." Calgary defenceman TJ Brodie tried to slap the puck out of his zone and partially fanned on it, but it had enough momentum to slide into the Kings end and Scrivens fell down chasing it to his left. Paul Byron took possession behind the net and passed it out to Jones as he was knocked down from behind by defenceman Drew Doughty. "I spent a lot of time playing the penalty kill down in Abbottsford (of the AHL). So once I got on the ice, I had to seize the opportunity," Byron said. "I just jumped on the ice for a change and saw that he slipped, so I put pressure on them and saw Jones out of the corner of my eye. I slipped it to him and he put it in the back of the net." Scrivens, who stopped 18 shots, was 5-0-3 with a 1.34 goals-against average and two shutouts in his previous eight starts. But the disappointment of that goal stung him. "Stuff happens. It is a game on ice," Scrivens said. "I was trying to get out there, play the puck and help the defencemen out. That was my plan, but I had an unfortunate break catching an edge and they were fortunate enough to capitalize on it." NOTES: Anze Kopitar also got an assist on Williams goal -- his 500th NHL point. ... Los Angeles is 0 for 18 on the power play over its past five games. ... The Flames, who scored three power-play goals against the Kings in a 3-2 win at Los Angeles on Oct. 21, are just 4 for 50 in 18 games since then. ... The Kings penalty-killing unit has stopped 41 of the past 44 power plays. ... The Flames were 4-8-2 in November, and this was their only victory in regulation. ' ' '

jin shuiqian  
jin shuiqian

Spezza was the reins of the club
was approved as part of security

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz