Anthony LeBlanc and Daryl

#1 von jin shuiqian , 04.09.2019 03:35

CHICAGO -- Whether its Mike Trout and Albert Pujols or Kole Calhoun and Howie Kendrick, theres no telling who might step up for the Los Angeles Angels on a given day. DaRon Payne Redskins Jersey . On Tuesday, 10 players drove in runs in a doubleheader sweep of the Chicago White Sox, with the Angels winning the first game 8-4 and capping the night with a 7-5 victory. "I think our guys on the offensive side have proven that theyre going to pressure teams and get us runs," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Our challenge is going to be able to hold leads and we were able to do it today in two games." With Tuesdays wins, the Angels moved to within 3 1/2 games of first-place Oakland in the AL West. "We kept putting the pressure on," said reliever Joe Smith, who earned saves in both games. "After you win that first game of a doubleheader, its really hard to win two. ... (But) you put those runs right up on them early, that was huge for us." Calhoun homered and scored twice as the Angels held off the White Sox to complete the sweep. Kendrick added two hits and scored two runs as the Angels improved to 5-0 against Chicago this season. The twin-bill was quickly arranged after Mondays game was rained out. Jered Weaver (9-6) worked 5 2/3 innings for the win in the second game, allowing nine hits while striking out six. Chicago starter Scott Carroll (2-5) took the loss after pitching six-plus innings and giving up seven runs and 10 hits. The Angels manufactured three second-inning runs on four straight singles and a fielders choice, including RBIs credited to Kendrick, C.J. Cron and Grant Green. "You get yourself in trouble and put yourself in bad spots. It happened in both games," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Especially with this lineup. You dont want to put anybody on and give them extra chances." The White Sox got two back with Conor Gillaspies first home run of the season, a two-run shot that drove in Alexei Ramirez with no outs. In the fifth, Calhoun stroked Carrolls 1-0 pitch into the right-field bullpen, scoring Green for a 5-2 lead. Kendrick scored on Hank Congers sixth-inning single for a 6-2 lead. The White Sox added three runs in the sixth as Gillaspies RBI single scored Ramirez, while Dayan Viciedos homer with one out brought home Gillaspie, cutting the deficit to 6-5. In the seventh, Carroll left with two runners on and no outs. White Sox reliever Jake Petricka walked two batters, forcing in Calhoun for a 7-5 Angels lead. In the first game, Trout hit a three-run homer, Pujols followed with No. 509 of his career and Garrett Richards allowed two hits in eight innings. Josh Hamilton also homered for Los Angeles, his first since June 3. Trouts shot off starter Hector Noesi (2-6) evened the score at 3 in the fifth. Pujols put the Angels ahead with his 17th of the season, tying Gary Sheffield for 24th place on the career chart. Jose Abreu hit his major league-leading 26th home run in the first to give Chicago a 3-0 cushion. Baltimores Nelson Cruz also has 26 homers. Richards (9-2) quickly recovered and improved to 5-0 since May 30. He struck out nine, walked two and matched his longest outing of the season. "I think I was the same pitcher from beginning to end," Richards said. "I wasnt going to let three runs in the first ruin my day." "(Richards) was great," Ventura said. "We got him early when Jose (homered) in the first inning, but after that, we didnt get many good swings against him. He had good stuff. " Noesi didnt allow a hit until the fifth, when Collin Cowgill beat out an infield single. He was pulled with no outs in the sixth and was charged with five earned runs and three hits. He walked seven and struck out seven. NOTES: Ventura said LHP Chris Sale (7-1, 2.30 ERA) is a worthy All-Star candidate despite spending a month on the disabled list. "Youre looking at a guy at the top of his game," Ventura said. "His numbers prove it." ... Abreu became the first player in MLB history with 26 home runs in his first 70 games. He also extended his hitting streak to 16 games, matching Ross Gloads record 16-game run in 2004. ... Pujols was in the lineup despite a swollen lymph gland near his right groin. "It shouldnt be anything thats going to impact what he needs to do," Scioscia said. ... The Angels acquired Rich Hill from Boston for cash earlier in the day. The left-hander had a 3.23 ERA in 25 relief appearances for Triple-A Pawtucket. Charley Taylor Redskins Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Earnest Byner Redskins Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Sean-Taylor-Jersey/ .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Phoenix Coyotes four-year bid for stability will finally come to a close soon. With Tuesday nights Glendale City Council meeting, the Coyotes will find out if the city will approve an arena lease agreement with Renaissance Sports & Entertainment, which has an agreement in place to buy the franchise from the NHL. Should the council approve the 15-year, $225 million deal for Jobing.com Arena, the path will be cleared for the Coyotes to stay in Arizona. A vote against the lease agreement means the Coyotes are almost certainly headed out of town for good. "I dont want to be more specific than Im going to be, but if the council doesnt approve it so this transaction can close, I dont think the Coyotes will be playing there anymore," NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said at the leagues Board of Governors meeting last week. The Coyotes ownership saga goes back to 2009, when former owner Jerry Moyes took the team into bankruptcy in a failed attempt to sell it to Blackberry founder Jim Balsillie, who would have moved the franchise to Hamilton, Ontario. The NHL and Glendale fought the plan in court and the team was sold to the league later that year. The quest to find an owner has been filled with twists and turns in the four years since, with new owners coming forward and falling away, rumours of relocation popping up and plenty of politicking. The Coyotes appeared to have an owner in place when Chicago businessman Matthew Hulsizer was set to buy the team two years ago, but his bid was thwarted by the conservative watchdog group Goldwater Institute, which warned potential bond buyers to stay away from the Glendale offering because of a looming lawsuit. A group headed by former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison reached an agreement with the NHL to buy the team last year, but his deal fell apart when he was unable to secure finances before a lease-agreement deadline with Glendale in January. Alex Smith Jersey. RSE, headed by George Gosbee, Anthony LeBlanc and Daryl Jones, agreed to a deal to buy the team from the NHL last month. That was only the first step, though. RES still had to work out a lease agreement with Glendale, a city thats in financial trouble, in part because it has paid $25 million each of the past two years to keep the Coyotes. The two sides have spent the past few weeks working on an agreement for Jobing.com Arena and released a draft of the deal last week. But, as has been the case in this soap operatic story, the deal was far from done. At the same time it posted a draft of the lease agreement on its website, Glendale also released a list of concerns about the deal, including a $15 million management fee to run the arena and an out clause that could allow RSE to move the team without penalty if its cumulative losses reach $50 million or after five years. Glendale came up with a counterproposal on Friday, one that included an out clause for the city. RSE called the out clause, which no other NHL city has, a non-starter, creating added tension heading into Tuesdays council vote. "I think it would be a huge mistake for Glendale to make, that they would have anything but an enormous financial disaster on their hands trying to keep that arena open after losing an anchor tenant and 41 nights," said former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods, whos representing RSE. "The reality, in my opinion, is that the arena will shut down. I hope that wont happen to them, but they need to look at the hard realities of the way the world works and I think thats the reality here." One things for certain: The Coyotes will know their future soon, one way or the other. ' ' '

jin shuiqian  
jin shuiqian

centre Casey Cizikas left with a jaw injury
a goal for my round

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz