TOBLACH, Italy - Marit Bjoergen of Norway pic

#1 von sakura698 , 15.09.2019 08:13

Calgary, AB (SportsNetwork. Adam Duvall Jersey .com) - Jamie Benn and Trevor Daley scored in the second period and the Dallas Stars held on to top the Calgary Flames, 2-1, at the Saddledome. Kari Lehtonen halted 21 pucks and Cody Eakin added a pair of assists for the Stars, winners in three straight and four of five. Mark Giordano lit the lamp for the Flames, who have lost seven straight games. Jonas Hiller played well in defeat, making 19 saves. These are the tough lessons but I think its going to make us stronger, said Flames coach Bob Hartley. Calgarys first goal of the night came with 1:15 left before the second intermission as Giordano collected a clearing attempt along the left-wing boards, fired away from the blue line and beat Lehtonen with a floater. Hiller came to the bench for an extra attacker in the final 1:44, and Tyler Seguin put the puck into the empty net on a wraparound with 27.1 seconds left, but the score was wiped out and Seguin was sent to the penalty box on a tripping call. The Flames skated 6-on-4 but failed to squeeze off a shot on Lehtonen before the buzzer. Benn put the Stars on the board, scoring off a left-circle faceoff win by Eakin at the four-minute mark of the middle frame. The lead was doubled at 11:54 when Daley whipped a wrister home from the right circle off a 3-on-2 break. Game Notes Dallas has won three in a row in Calgary, matching a similar streak from Dec. 21, 2007-Dec. 2, 2008 ... The Stars finish up their three-game western Canadian road trip in Edmonton on Sunday, while the Flames head to Vancouver on Saturday. Mike Foltynewicz Braves Jersey . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start. John Smoltz Jersey .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/customized/ . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.TOBLACH, Italy - Marit Bjoergen of Norway picked up her second World Cup win of the weekend as she triumphed in the womens freestyle sprint in Toblach on Sunday, while compatriot Ola Vigen Hattestad was victorious in the mens event. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Fellow Norwegian Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg was third, 1.46 seconds behind. "I think my legs were a little bit tired after yesterday," Bjoergen said. "I didnt feel very fast in the qualification. But each heat I felt a little biit better and was able to advance each time. Darren ODay Braves Jersey. I was able to get myself into good position off the downhill in the final to be able to get the win today." Kikkan Randall of the United States was fifth. Hattestad finished 0.69 seconds ahead of teammate Eirik Brandsdal. Josef Wenzl of Germany was third, 0.94 seconds behind. There was no change in the overall standings, with leader Martin Johnsrud Sundby absent. "This was a really great victory for me today," Hattestad said. "I knew I had strong legs and excellent skis so I am happy to win. I was told after the Norwegian championships that I wasnt ready for Sochi but I think today I showed that I am." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698

his young backcourt teammates
" more than three months after suffering serious h

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz